American Thanksgiving in NYC!

At the end of November, my mom, Deborah, and I are heading down to NYC for a long weekend of shopping, sight-seeing, and of course, eating!

Naturally, my mom put me in charge of putting together a list of restaurants to eat at while we're there. Thanks to friends on Facebook, Twitter & good old fashioned research, I compiled a pretty tantalizing list. That being said, I am still welcoming suggestions from you guys! Please comment if you think I'm missing any "must-eats."

Restaurants:

1) Cafeteria (119 7th Ave, 7th & W 17th)
2) Momofoku (Noodle Bar or Ssam Bar)
3) Babbo (110 Waverly Place, NW corner of Washington Square)
4) Shake Shack (Madison Square Park)
5) The Spotted Pig (314 W 11th St at Greenwich St.)
6) DuMont (432 Union Ave, Brooklyn)
7) Fatty Crab (West Village, 643 Hudson St, between Horatio & Gansevoort)
8) Boqueria (171 Spring St, Soho)
9) Balthazar (80 Spring St, Soho)
10) Pearl Oyster Bar (18 Cornelia St)
11) Prune (54 E 1st St, between 1st & 2nd)
12) Barney Greengrass (541 Amsterdam St at 86th)
13) Katz's Deli (205 East Houston) **Definitely eating here - a scene from my fave movie was filmed here! Hint: "I'll have what she's having!"**
14) Maialino (2 Lexington Ave)
15) Di Fara Pizza (1424 Avenue J, Brooklyn)
16) Buddakan (75 9th Ave, 9th & W 16th)
17) Corner Bistro (331 W 4th St, Jane & W 4th)

Sadly, I had to narrow this list down from a much longer one, and we won't be able to eat at all of these.. But these restaurants look absolutely delish!

Like I said, still open to suggestions! Happy eating! :)

0 comments: